Most embarassing situations.....

Stranger in the bus :
Ee college babu ?

Student in the college i work in:
Ee ra first year ahh ?

Watchman while going to lab in the night:
I.d card eedhi ? Students ki 8 tharvata college lopaliki allowed ledhu.. Velli parents ni pilchuku ra..

When I went to college to collect transcripts during the beginning of sem holidays. it was the time when arrear (back log) exams were conducted...a junior asks me:
Jr.:Hi anna... Ela unnaru ? Entanna ila vacharu...blah blah blah... Btw enni papers unnai meeku ?...
Me:Seven....(i thought research)..
Jr:Abbo parledanna meeru great naku nine unnai... Ee saari kalisi raasedham lendi

A family friend in a function:
FF:Eenti babu em chestunnav?
Me: TVS lo pani chestunna andi....
FF: Enti TCS lo raaledhaa?.. Maa ammai ekkadee XYz lo chadivindandi andi TCS lo vachindi... 2007 seven batch last month ee u.s vellindhi... Baaga kastapadaalandi TCS lo raavaali ante...(looking at me)..

When I met my most fav. Prof in the college after a year of passing out...
I entered his cabin and wished..
Me: hello sir!, how are you?
Prof. : hey hi! I am fine. .how about you.. What are you doing now ? I remember you were very active in the college.. I still refer you to my students in the class.. all about ur projects, your hard work in robotics... Blah blah blah..
Me: Oh thank you very much sir! its my pleasure...
Prof.: Btw... What is your name ?......

Was trying to cook some thing at home:
Me: (was stricking the lighter on the stove for over 10 times.. Threw it off and went complaining to mom..)
mom:(lights it with a single strike) 4 lakshalu posi engineering chadivinchina...stove veliginchadam kooda raadhu vedhavaki...

While I was teaching in the school i studied in for a passtime a few people so called,friends :
Eeraa panthulu.. Paathaalu baane cheptunnavaa ? Enthistunnaru enti ?.... In a sarcastic way...Embarassing though but I always used to laugh aloud on their face...

Problem with pure telugu:
me: babu kaal kilo (chittor telugu) kalaakand ivvamma..
Halwai: entha?
Me: kaal kilo...
Halwai: aahn? ante...
Someone helping me... Paavu kilo kattamma...

When my dad never tells my designation while introducing me to some one.................. Actually, I dont want to get embaraseed again by hearing the first few questions in the above list...

And most of all...when i go to some marriage function:
Most of them : Ee ra next nuvve kada ?
Okkariki kuda nenu santhosham ga undatam istam lenattundi.... baD people....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Ground Zero.....

A strange life of a stranger…