Life is like that .....

One Saturday morning I woke up around 7 AM. I was staring aimlessly at the ceiling.I could hear the sound of fan in my room. I wondered why my life became so lonely,joyless and boring. I never knew the purpose of my life. It’s just become mechanical- going to work, returning home and sleeping. Is it what the life is?

It seems only yesterday that I was with all my friends, family playing, enjoyi...ng, laughing, joking and living every second of my life. What’s wrong now? Did I change ? or is it jut the way my life is destined to be? I feel like seizing all my memories instead of letting them go from my mind. Sometimes, I fear of tomorrow. This pain of being alone drives down and stays there in dakness- the darkness which no light can panetrate except for love and for feeling of being belonged.

I got out of the bed and took a walk down the street full of people. People rushing to work, people chatting with their friends, people just walking . And I feel alone. I got to work. Everyone are busy and I’m into one.In a moment they are done.... And I feel alone. Loneliness hits hard, with all the world around, all the people to reach out to, sometimes it's only what's inside that counts and loneliness is hard to bear. I need some one to take me this life which now seems like a enclosed cell.I’m struck, there seems to be no escape. I’m lost......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Ground Zero.....

A strange life of a stranger…

Most embarassing situations.....