You may say..... I am a dreamer

It was a scary night.... hard winds...dogs howling and things crashing around. Winds shattered the windows, rain drops hit my face through the broken panes waking me up all scared.
I sat on the bed, staring at the trees swaying in the winds far away in the steepest darkness.
My stomach was growling, no food to eat and water to drink.
........and what I saw was just a sample......

        Our hearts are so big, yet we lack compassion...
                Our intelligence is so great, yet our intents lack wisdom....
                       Our technology crossed our planet, but is bounded by its ego...
                               Our world is so large, yet we search for a peaceful place....
       We all forget the fact that god is our creation
               Every good we do turns our world into a heaven
                      That little compassion, that little affection and that little love
                                                   ,we show to the world around us
                                             can truly change the place we live in.
                                       'The world living as one.'

                    He was not the only one.... 'I hope someday you will join us.'






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Ground Zero.....

A strange life of a stranger…

Most embarassing situations.....